- When: Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Where: Chicago and the western suburbs
- Train Lines: Metra UP-NW and Metra BNSF
- Irving Park
- Ogilvie Transportation Center
- Union Station
- Downers Grove – Main Street
In honor of my wife’s birthday the day before, we’re rolling out our first two-line train crawl on Cinco de Mayo! We’ll start at a new brewery and cider house on the Northwest Side before coming downtown for a bit and transferring to the BNSF to head out to the western suburbs. Check out the Facebook event for the tentative schedule and more information.